Achieve Pharmaceutical And Medical Device Compliance By Partnering With The Global Industry Experts
In order to meet the challenges of an ever-changing global market place, pharmaceutical and medical device companies endeavor to achieve a cost-efficient mix of external and internal resources, which helps them attain their major goals. This practice allows these companies to reduce costs and focus on their main priorities.
Choosing the right partner is critical in reaching these important goals. This partner must have a proven track record within the industry, in-depth knowledge of the industry, a global infrastructure and a complete range of consulting services for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
Based on our extensive knowledge of the above-mentioned industries we believe GxP-CC can offer you services to make your projects successful, cost-efficient and within the project timeline initially defined for the project.
As a reliable business partner we offer your company:
- Qualified consultants having 15 to 20 years of industry experience
- Professional services for building a trusted relationship
- Strategic planning in all aspects of our services
- Leading edge solutions through technology independence
- In-depth industry knowledge
- Integrated solutions for IT, QA and Legal departments
Consultants With Corporate Experience In The Pharmaceutical And Medical Device Industries
All of GxP-CC’s consultants have been working in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries for numerous projects and in some cases over 20 years. Each member of our consultant team brings an individual and unique knowledge of the industry to our clients. This, coupled with solid overall knowledge, proves invaluable to our clients’ projects through our proactive work and guidance.
Our experience covers the following areas:
In addition to our permanent staff with PhD’s and Master’s credentials, our employees hold many accredited certifications
- Quality Management
- Quality Management Systems
- Production Facilities
- Research and Development
- Supply Chain Management
- IT and Embedded Systems
- Training Programs
In addition to our permanent staff with PhD’s and Master’s credentials, our employees hold many accredited certifications. These include the following:
- PMP – Project Management Professionals: Certification by the Project Management Institute
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditors: Certification by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- CISM – Certified Information Security Managers: Certification by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- CRISC – Certified Risk Managers: Certification by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- CISSP – Certified Information Security Systems Professional: Certification by ISC2
- GAWN – Certified Auditors for Wireless Networks: Certification by the SANS Institute
- GPEN – Certified Penetrations Testers: Certification by the SANS Institute
- GCIH – Certified Incident Handler: Certification by the SANS Institute
- ITIL Experts: Certification by EXIN
GxP-CC’s expertise covers virtually every aspect of quality, validation and qualification in order to attain compliance with the American and European regulatory authorities. Furthermore, we also have expertise in the majority of Asian regulatory requirements and those requirements covering Australia and New Zealand.
Our global clients span the fields of:
- Medical products
- Medical devices
- Medical technology
- Life-Science health solutions suppliers and distributors
Providing Validation And Qualification Solutions for Software And Hardware Lifecycles
GxP-CC offers a broad range of services for validation and qualification to the pharmaceutical, medical device and dental industries. By taking advantage of our extensive experience in product development and regulatory affairs, our team of professionals can help your company accelerate and develop validation / qualification strategies over all phases of the software and hardware lifecycles.
We partner with your senior management to integrate our knowledge and experience for your sole benefit in advancing your business objectives.
We can help you develop your products to meet the correct quality standards, allowing you to achieve compliance over the whole of the product life-cycle.
Discuss your project with one of our compliance consultants. Contact Our Experts